The flexible runtime environment combines RTE and middleware and by applying container technology this can be run anywhere: on your PC in the office, in the cloud, in the car or even on your Raspberry PI. On a target ECU it can also run native without the container inside an already present OS like AUTOSAR or RTOS.
NISAR.RUN greatly harmonizes the runtime behavior between these platforms and allows for more realistic simulation results and lets you manage your environments, applications and their schedules along with the configuration of runtime behavior and middleware connectivity at one central location.
Key Key Features
- NISAR.RTE: Our real-time runtime environment, ensuring safety domains and real-time constraints
- NISAR.RTE: Our Realtime Runtime environment, ensuring Safety domains and realtime constraints
- NISAR.MW: the middleware which manages the inter-module communication and orchestration, even if modules are written in different programming languages
- Container technology enables running this anywhere: on the local machine in the cloud or on a target ECU – native or inside a present OS
- Ensures equivalent runtime behavior of the SW solution, independently where it is running. No bad surprises anymore after integrating and deploying your model and getting a completely different behavior on the ECU (assuming sufficient computation power and HW accelerators)
- Time sensitive network (TSN) enables deterministic communication and synchronization between multiple nodes/ECUs