The core of our platform – a central point where developers can model architectures in various frameworks such as ROS and AUTOSAR by drag-and-drop, (de)compose software modules and services into complex applications, or build, integrate and exchange their own algorithms using our built-in code editing capabilities or third-party IDE integrations.
NISAR.DEVELOP simplifies development with intelligent design tools and advisors that follow the latest FUSA/SOTIF and CS/OTA regulations and standards.
Transparency and traceability are key and a prerequisite for certification of complex electronic systems such as ADAS and ADS. Utilize automated specification and documentation capabilities in addition to the support of requirements, module tests, meta-data aggregation and more – a revolution in the transition from pre-development to series development.
In combination with NISAR.RUN, you can re-simulate your solution with recorded data or connect it to state-of-the-art simulators. This allows for more realistic results due to a harmonized runtime behavior between different target platforms – no bad surprised anymore!
- Design SW architectures and composite modules, data and services into applications
- Design SW applications and automatically generate stub modules and specifications to be distributed to developers or suppliers
- Support for different frameworks like AUTOSAR and ROS
- Re-Simulate your applications on the local machine or in the cloud with recorded data
with an equivalent runtime behavior as on the target ECU
- Simulate your applications by integrating state-of-the-art vehicle simulators
- Access, manage and replay recorded data
- Pull/Push Modules, Data and Services between your local and cloud repositories
- Import architecture from common formats
- Visual studio integration
- Pre-Development to Series Development support
- “Slice architecture”: Pre-development to series development
- Parse code to architecture (functions to components)
- AUTOSAR import & export
- ROS import & export
- Graphical highlighting for meta data, test status, ASIL, …
- Full traceability between requirements, module tests and software modules
- Guided requirement breakdown following the architecture
- Attach simulators such as CARLA
- (Re-)Simulation of the modular architecture using DDS
- Export architecture diagrams to PPT, PDF and other common formats
Useable as stand-alone tools or integrated in the NISAR platform